Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Other Flash frustrations

Just to note a couple of frustrations and things I learnt with Flash too.

There's a part at the start of my animation where I wanted to get the arm moving from one position to the next a lot better so I broke it down in the nest but then it won't play in the parent level. I keep changing the single frame number to the one it should be but then it just converts straight back to 1 and I've tried everything to fix this but it just won't work. And I have to do the breakdown in the nest because it's just moving the forearm around, not the whole thing. =S

Also I nested my arms inside the body comp but it would be a lot better to put it outside with the head and body, or maybe just to break the top arm and forearm apart. I'm not sure. I just had trouble with the back arm because sometimes I wanted the arm to go behind the body and other times in front of the body so I don't know if you need two different arms on different layers and then just replace it as needed or whether to redraw the arm or what? So this is problem that would need to be addressed if I do a Flash character animation again.

That's my only frustrations that I could think of right now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment