Saturday, April 10, 2010

And it is complete

Wow...and so the craziness of this experimental animation has finally come to an end.

I'm not sure if I like it or not! I've watched it so many times. I ended up redo-ing the choruses and it's alright but I wish I'd had time to think of something better to do in that part. I'm really happy with the animation I did for the verses though. I think that's why I don't know if I like it, because some parts I love and other parts I hate so as a whole it doesn't seem that great...but then again...maybe I've just watched it too many times.

I've learnt a lot and I think I experimented quite extensively with different materials so I'm happy with that. The quality of the animation when it's bigger isn't that great which I'm unhappy about but it's not something I can change now. It probably would've been better to use a digital camera rather than the little video camera I used, I'm sure that would make a big difference to the quality of the images.

So I guess now it's time to clean up my stop-mo station and try and get all the coffee out of the carpet. Haha. Fun fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment