Friday, March 12, 2010

Stop mo experiments

Today Alex and I did some stop-mo experimenting and it was awesome. I am so in love with this style of animation...maybe because it's new and different and you can just let your mind go wild.

We did a short claymation (total improvisation!) and then I did an under the camera experimenting where I drew with a marker on my hand. They both turned out really cool for first time at this style of animating and I added music to it which makes them even cooler. =)





Updates on my experimental animation assignment: I finished my song yesterday so I now have music! And I've been doing a lot of brainstorming as to what types of images/story/flow I'll have to my animation so I now have the beginnings of a storyboard. My goal is to spend this next week (or maybe by next Wednesday), doing all the planning for my animation, so storyboard and hopefully an animatic and timing and setting up my at-home studio so that I can start animating later next week and work really hard on it until it's due. I'm really excited to get started but a bit unsure about whether it's too complicated. I think I can do it so maybe it's not too complicated. =)

Will update more on how I'm going and what my animation idea is later on. So far...coffee, cloth and leaves.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment