Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not going so well =(

I'm up to my lip sync and facial expressions now. I think the whole "challenging myself in flash" thing was a bad idea. I'm pretty sure this is the worst animation I've ever done...I wouldn't even call it an animation at the moment. =( I definitely need to learn more about animating and flash and better ways to set up my characters so that it's easier to animate because I think one of my main problems is that I didn't set my characters up so that they're versatile enough for what I want to do because I'd animate and then I'd get to a part where I can't do what I want because of the way my character is set up. I don't know.

And I think I find the whole limited/cut-out animation thing hard. I prefer hand drawn, frame-by-frame because I can do so much more and put so much more expression into it. It's not so static. But maybe I just need to learn more about Flash and animating in Flash to be able to do this kind of thing.

Anyway, must get back to this last bit. I hope putting the facial expressions and lip sync in would make it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment